Registration of company
and sole proprietorship

Most often, our clients register Spółka z o.o. – limited liability partnership or JDG ( jednoosobowa działalność gospodarcza) –  sole proprietorship.

There are many differences between them, for example, at the stage of creating a business or structure. Each of these legal forms of doing business has its own pros and cons, which you should pay attention to in order to choose the appropriate form for the development of your future company.



This is a way to run business legally in Poland without starting your own company.

The Business Incubator allows you to test business ideas in market conditions.

It’s quickest, cheapest and safest way to rule business without the need to register company.


Legal support

Hello Poland provide full legal and accounting support. 

After signing the contract, our specialists provide comprehensive support of the company’s corporate activities, representation of the company’s interests in state authorities, assistance with employment of employees, preparation and submission of documents, obtaining licenses and permits.


Permits and licenses

Licensing of economic activity is one of the key points related to legal and successful business in Europe, in particular in Poland.

Obtaining licenses and permits for conducting business in Poland is necessary, because it is controlled not only by the relevant state authorities, but also by counterparties and clients.



All forms of business in Poland available to foreigners require full accounting.

You can manage it yourself, hire an accountant, or entrust accounting and reporting to professional specialists.

Our specialists help with such issues as: accounting, support of export-import operations, salary and human resources, financial analysis.



Paid consultations

Just one consultation with an expert on conducting business and legalization in Poland can save your time and money in advance.


Residence permit

Karta pobytu (residence permit) is a document that identifies a foreigner, grants him a residence permit in Poland and allows him to legally stay in the country for more than 90 days.

There are the following grounds for obtaining residence permit:

  • official employment;
  • study in Polish educational institutions;
  • conducting business in Poland;
  • citizenship of any of the European Union countries;
  • reuniting with a family member.

Course “Everything about business in Poland”

Planning to start a business in Poland, but have a lot of questions?

I’m Roman Segin. I have been helping foreigners to start and run a business in Poland for more than 7 years. And the course “How to start and run succesfully business in Poland” is just for you.

Get the opportunity to learn ALL ANSWERS to 150+ questions about business in Poland and start your own company.

Any questions?

Write to us and we will contact you soon